Monday, November 23, 2009

Amir Khan - Made me Cry!

Damn this man! Amir Khan's Best, Superb, Beautiful, Touchy, Mind-blowing, Successful, Fantastic Films makes me watch them over and over. I have never like watching a favorite movie twice, when it comes to "Amir" it's exceptional.

His movie
Taare Zameen par, has been releases in many other languages. Rang De Basanti - just finished watching this movie. How many times I have watched this movie? to be honest I didn't count. Don't want to count. But the truth is system still corrupted, but tears don't stop after watching it. Lagaan, Dil Chahata Hai - who would forget about this one? What? You haven't watched this movie?? GO AND WATCH IT...NOW! Ghulam, Mann, Earth, Ghajini - little bit disappointing of remake. Performance was stunning. I like "Ashin" entry and her role in the movie. Raja Hindustani, Akele hum Akele tum...and of course two of his greatest funniest films, Andaz apna apna - Can't stop watching this film "aaila" and the last but not least Ishq...

Amir Khan is one of the best actor who has Quality number of movies. I wish him good luck on his future journey and hope to see more and more funny movies :) like "Andaz Apna Apna"...And if you are reading my blog somehow...I salute you for your performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

নিজের মতামত প্রকাশ করলে ভাল লাগবে। ধন্যবাদ!